It is supposedly going to deliver on all fronts. With a balance of comfort, sustainability, sleek and bold design, multi-platform support and more. This latest addition to the Logitech G Colour Collection is touted to change the game for good.
- Versatile: features LIGHTSPEED as well as low-latency Bluetooth connectivity
- Play your way: compatible with PC, smartphones, PlayStation and more
- Ultra-lightweight: weighing in at just 165 grams
- Immersive sound: high fidelity audio with 40mm drivers, dual beam-forming mics, Discord certified, compatible with Dolby Atmos, Tempest 3D AudioTech and Windows Sonic
- Play on: 18 hour battery life
- Total comfort: fits a wide range of people, but designed for the comfort of smaller head sizes
- More sustainable: plastic parts are made from a minimum 22% post-consumer recycled plastic; paper packaging comes from FSC -certified forests and the product is certified CarbonNeutral
- Safer: optional volume limiter to under 85 decibels to protect eardrums
The G435 is launching in NZ retailers at the end of Sept in Off-White & Lilac and Black & Neon Yellow for an RRP of $249.90.