Still Searching for Mother’s Day Gift? PriceSpy Predicts the Top Gifts in 2018
With Mother’s Day fast approaching, new research by Mumsnet has revealed what mums really want on their special day, is some well-deserved ‘alone time! Mums also want to be adored and one way of doing this is buying something of sentimental value for Mother’s Day. Jewellery is something that mothers appreciate, such as necklaces or bracelets from Jacobs the Jeweller, which you can view site here. Whatever you decide, mothers will appreciate anything!
To help those who are looking to go all-out to make mum feel extra special, PriceSpy, the fully impartial price and product comparison service is revealing its top gift predictions, so she can enjoy her deserved day off in style…
Here is PriceSpy’s top gifting predictions for Mother’s Day 2018:
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium – from $109.99
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh – from $78
- Giorgio Armani Code Women – from $99
- Remington Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish – from $49
- Vidal Sassoon Curl Secret – from $89
- Remington Silk – from $89
- Vidal Sassoon Digital Sensor Dryer – from $248
- Remington Pro-Air Turbo – from $49
- Vidal Sassoon Salon Pro– from $55
- GoPro Hero 5 Black – from $403
- Apple Watch Series 3– from $548
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3 – from $179
Liisa Matinvesi-Bassett, New Zealand country manager for PriceSpy, says: “With Mother’s Day happening this Sunday, last minute panic-purchases can often mean shoppers end up spending more than planned or not buying a present their mum actually wants.
“According to our historical data, we are able to predict what we believe will be the most popular Mother’s Day gifts.
“This year our predictions tie in with the new research from Mumsnet. So, whether mum prefers a bit of pamper time, looking back at old family photos or reading her favourite book, there’s something for everyone to help her enjoy that ‘me-time’ even more.
“Whatever you buy for your Mum, PriceSpy encourages consumers to compare products amongst all popular retailers to get some product inspiration and also ensure they are getting the best deal possible.”
“And if the piggy bank doesn’t quite allow for the gifts mentioned above, we’re pretty sure Mum will still appreciate a lie-in, breakfast in bed or some flowers from the garden!”