Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden is out on Switch, PS4, and Steam.
This is now the second game in the Voice of Cards franchise. Last years release of Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars kicking off these quirky games. Fans can now enjoy a second turn-based adventure told entirely through the medium of cards.
Players will escape to an illustrated world presented on cards. It is brought to life again by the creative team behind the beloved NieR and Drakengard series. The team includes Creative Director, YOKO TARO (Drakengard series, NieR series), Music Director, Keiichi Okabe (Drakengard 3, NieR series) and Character Designer, Kimihiko Fujisaka (Drakengard series).
Set on a remote chain of islands that have been protected by the maidens for generations, this brand-new adventure will have players follow the protagonist and Laty, a girl who failed to become a maiden. The stand-alone tale has her try to save the people of the island as they face the threat of destruction.
Yoko Taro Bundle
For fans of YOKO TARO, items based on YOKO TARO’s other works are also available for purchase individually or as a bundle. The bundle includes the Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden game and several themed DLC items that unlock in-game content, such as:
- Puppet’s Costume – An additional design for Barren, Laty and Lac’s outfits
- YoRHa® Emblem – Replaces the design on the backs of the cards with the YoRHa emblem
- 2B Avatar – A 2B-inspired design for the player avatar, which can be used on the world map
- The Copied City Board – A Copied City-themed battle board and gem box
- Machine Lifeform Table – A machine-lifeform-themed design for the game table
- Resistance Jukebox – Allows you to change the BGM to music that evokes the memory of the androids who fought to the death for the sake of humanity
- Pixel Art Set – Replace all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art