Fall Guys is free for everyone at last.
Not only that, but the chaotic jellybean fight is now on more consoles. You can nab it on Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S | X, PS4, PS5 and the Epic Games Store. All this while boasting its biggest and most action-packed season launch to date. Even coming with complete compatibility for crossplay and cross-progression across all platforms thanks to Epic Online Services.
There’s a lot going on in the Blunderdome right now, and so there’s a summary below.
But first – be sure to check out the trailers!
New for Players Now:
- New Rounds: Greatness awaits in the rip-roaring rotations of Hex-A-Ring, the probably-a-future-Olympic-sport thrills of Volleyfall and the madcap momentum of Speed Circuit.
- New Obstacles: The Blast Ball, Jump Rope and (very) Bouncy Floors will either help or hinder your charge for the Crown.
- New Season Pass & Currency Changes: The brand-new Fall Guys Season Pass includes 100 levels of Costumes, Emotes, Celebrations and much more. Find out about new in-game currency Show-Bucks and other changes in our latest blog on the Fall Guys Economy.
- New Platforms: Fall Guys is now available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S | X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store. Steam will continue to be supported with updates for existing players, but will no longer be downloadable for new users.
- Legacy Pack for Existing Players: To celebrate the more than 40 million players already in our community, all returning Fall Guys players who have previously logged into the Blunderdome are set to receive the Legacy Pack free of charge, which includes the first Season Pass alongside a bundle of cosmetic goodies.
More info can be found on the Season 1 Launch Blog.
Fall Guys is available for free now on Switch, PS4, PS5, XB1, Xbox Series S|X and Epic Games Store.