Logitech StreamCam introduces new streaming solution for home studios
Introducing the latest from Logitech, the Logitech® StreamCam, a new webcam designed with streamers and content creators in mind. StreamCam features 1080p/60 fps video, USB-C connectivity, and flexible mounting options. StreamCam is even more powerful when used with Logitech Capture. Capture unlocks features on StreamCam that automate exposure, framing, and stabilisation, so creators can focus on making their best content.
“StreamCam is designed for today’s creators, making it easier than ever for people to share their passion with the world,” said Delphine Donne-Crock, general manager of Creativity and Productivity at Logitech. “Video has become a primary way for people to express themselves, and we’re designing products that help people create amazing content.”
StreamCam used with Logitech Capture software is ideal for streaming on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram, and more. This powerful combination offers features such as:
- Facial recognition smart focus and exposure to help you look great in every video
- AI-enabled smart framing so you always remain in view
- Image stabilisation to deliver smooth video
- Full HD vertical video, perfect for viewing Instagram and Facebook stories on your mobile device
- Stereo and dual-mono audio setting for recording based on your preference
StreamCam is also supported on XSplit and Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Logitech StreamCam, initially launching in graphite with white being introduced at a later date, is available in New Zealand from Noel Leeming, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, PB Tech and Mightyape for a suggested retail price of $319.90.