In celebration of one of the biggest sales days of the year, Black Friday, taking place this week, New Zealand’s biggest impartial price and product comparison site, PriceSpy, has teamed up with us here at CultureJam to give away the top two most searched for games for the month of October.
Despite not official being released and available to buy until 26 October, according to historical data insights from PriceSpy, Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) has knocked Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) off the top spot and is the most searched for game for the entire month of October.
Following closely behind as second most searched for game, is Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (PS4).
If you’re not quite lucky enough to win these two great games, you can keep a close eye on the range of Black Friday deals retailers are offering here. Already, PriceSpy can reveal Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) is available to purchase for $58.
To stand a chance of winning these two games, enter our giveaway here all you have to do is enter right here!
Win Red Dead Redemption 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4 or Xbox One
Download the PriceSpy app here.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- 1 Winner will win Red Dead Redemption 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on their choice of either Xbox One or PS4
- Winners will be chosen at random, judges decision final, no correspondence entered into.
- Competition will end at 8pm Monday 26 November, 2018
- Entry is open to people with a New Zealand address only
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- Winner will be contacted by email. If a reply is not received within 24 hours the prize is forfeited and a redraw will be conducted
- CultureJam and PriceSpy accept no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit
- All entrants must be over 16
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.