Netflix has a lot of shows around games like Floor Is Lava, The Circle or Squid Game. Well now they are giving you games. As long as you have a Netflix sub, and Android phone, and want to play some games then you are in business.
I downloaded a couple and because Netflix is on my phone it auto-logged in and asked me which profile I wanted.
so we’re very excited to announce that Netflix has taken the first step in launching games on mobile globally with today’s launch of five new mobile games:
- Stranger Things: 1984
- Stranger Things 3: The Game
- Shooting Hoops
- Card Blast
- Teeter Up
Please find bellow all the details so you can start playing right away:
- Access – All you need is a Netflix subscription — there’s no ads, no additional fees and no in-app purchases. (Don’t let the demogorgon tell you otherwise.)
- Android friendly – Our mobile games are currently available on Android devices when you log into your Netflix profile.
- Languages – Our mobile games are available in many of the languages we offer on service, so your games will automatically default to the preference set in your Netflix profile. If your language is not yet available, games will default to English.
- Multiple devices – Members will be able to play games on multiple mobile devices on the same account up to your device limit.
- Adults Only – These games are not available on kids profiles. If users have set up a PIN to prevent kids from having access to adult profiles, that same PIN will be required in order to log in to Netflix and play the game on a device.
- Online vs offline – While some mobile games may require an internet connection, others will be available to play offline, to make those long trips and areas with bad Wi-Fi a lot more tolerable.
- Different player abilities – Just like our series, films and specials, we want to design games for any level of play and every kind of player, whether you’re a beginner or a lifelong gamer.