If committing to buying Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair wasn’t something you were willing to do blind, how does a free taste sound?
There is a free demo available on PS4, Switch and XB1 so you can get a taste for the 2D platforming action. Even better, if you commit, you will take that progress over with you.
Personally I adored the buggy first Yooka-Laylee, but I haven’t bought this one yet either, so a taste may be exactly what I need.
About Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
- Set across 40 exciting levels within an expansive and interactive 3D Overworld
- Uncover new secrets and puzzles that dynamically transform the environment into brand-new experiences
- Silky-smooth 60fps across all platforms
- Tonics return, with game-modifying potions that give players the ability to customise their adventure with character skins, graphical filter effects, and difficulty modifiers!
- Take on the challenge of the Impossible Lair at any point during the adventure