Did you wish you could move out with out all of the convenience of winding up in a new home?
Well Moving Out has you sorted in April on PS4, XB1 and Switch!
- Couch co-op. Players can either take on Moving Out solo or enlist the help of up to three friends as they figure out the quickest way to get a fridge to the bottom of a five-storey building without breaking it.
- Location, location, location. No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses and even head into space to keep customers happy!
- Physics. Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
- Character Customisation. Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand.
- Assist Mode. Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode.
- Accessibility Options. Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls make the Moving Outexperience as inclusive as possible.