Are you not already sold on the remaster of this classic JRPG?
Well maybe another trailer will help out. This one introduces characters and the multiple paths they can follow in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. Play as the Demi-fiend and align yourself with one path.
Will you choose the Reason of Yosuga, the Reason of Shijima, or the Reason of Musubi?
Reawaken your inner demon in a modernised version of the acclaimed ATLUS classic. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster releases for PS4 and Switch on 25th May.
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked.
The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Including an easier difficulty level MERCIFUL as free DLC
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
Reawaken your inner demon in a modernised version of the ATLUS classic. Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster releases for PS4 and Switch on 25th May.