Oppo is bringing their Smart Watch to NZ from $399
Hitting the stores on September 4th, Oppo is releasing their Smart Watch to NZ customers.
Coming in 46mm and 41mm watch variations in Black, Pink Gold and Glossy Gold and starting at $399 this is something to watch.
And in case you are wondering, not remotely sorry for the terrible forced pun.
If you have used other phones with Samsung watches, you will be as excited as I am to have a watch that reps the phone you love. Especially given how seamlessly Oppo headsets work with their phones.
Top features of the OPPO Watch include:
- First smartwatch to use a 3D flexible hyperboloid display, typically reserved for flagship smartphones (46mm version)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon chipset Apollo3 chipset for high performance and long life
- VOOC Flash Charging, including modes for up to 36 hours of use and 21 days use, and a 15 minute charge to power all day use
- GPS and five pro-grade sensors for all-action workouts, plus 50m water resistance
- Next level health and fitness exercise modes and tracking, including heart rate monitoring, and sleep management
- Stylistic features such as AI technology that matches your watch face to your daily outfit
- Run on Wear OS by Google using all Google Play services and store apps, including Google Maps, Google Fit, podcasts, music and more.
The OPPO Watch is available for pre-sale from tomorrow, with an in-store date of 4 September.