Square Enix today announced the Australasian launch of FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered in a twin-pack physical release for Switch down under.
FINAL FANTASY VII Remastered includes:
· 3x Speed Mode: Play through the game with three times the speed.
· No Encounters: Players will have the ability to turn battle encounters off to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
· Battle Enhancement Mode
The original was first released in 1999 to critical acclaim and now with a swathe of enhancements, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered gives players a chance to experience this classic again through new eyes. Taking control of SeeD recruit Squall Leonhart and resistance fighter Rinoa Heartilly, players work to save the world from the military nation of Galbadia.
FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered features updated character visuals and the following boosts to enhance the experience even further:
· Battle Assist: The ability to always have maxed out HP and ATB, and trigger Limit Breaks at any time.
· No Encounters: An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
· 3x Speed Boost: Play through the game with three times the speed.
The FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered twin-pack is available for the Switch. In addition to this, a boxed version of FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered is also now available for the PS4 system.